Parking passes are issued at the main office. Please place this parking pass on your car console when double parking.
- Please follow the friendly guidance of the Parking volunteers.
- Please ensure to place your parking pass issued by the church (parking pass issuance and usage guide) on the vehicle console when double parking.
- When parking on the side streets around the church, please ensure to follow the City of Ottawa’s parking regulations (On-street parking restrictions).
- All deacons, and leaders should refrain from using the church parking lot on Sundays and use the alternative parking lot (located at 552 Booth St.).
Available parking areas
- There is available street parking near and around the church. There is more available street parking than just what is indicated on this map (pictured on the left).
- Street parking availability can be identified by looking at street parking signs.
- Please note that when parking, you cannot park within 3 meters of a fire hydrant, nor within 1.5 meters of a driveway or a pedestrian crossing.
- Street parking (Curb side) is available once roadsides are cleared.
- During winter, when roadside work is in progress, one cannot park on the street.
One can park where this street sign is present.
One cannot park where this sign is present.
Even on a side street where parking is available, one cannot park within 1.5m of the adjacent driveway (as pictured).
Even on a side street where parking is available, if there is a fire hydrant (as pictured), one cannot park within 3m of the hydrant.
Parking card issuance and usage guide
- Parking passes are provided at the main office to alleviate parking issues.
- Especially in the advent you need to double park your vehicle behind someone else, please ensure to have a parking pass issued to you and that it is clearly placed on the vehicle console.